職場英文口語:抓住機會
職場英文口語:抓住機會
英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業(yè)性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小伙伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:抓住機會,希望能幫到大家。
職場英文口語:抓住機會(一)
I know nothing!You know nothing? About what?
我什么也不知道。你不知道?什么事?
I mean, I'll remain tight lipped… I won't say a word… until it's all official like.
我的意思是我會守口如瓶,在正式公開前不說一個字。
You can count on me."You can count on me"! ?"Youcan count on me".
你可以依靠我。你可以依靠我?你可以依靠我。
That was the message with that that bunch offlowers someone sent me.
這不是送我的那束花上寫的消息嗎?
It was you wasn't it? !Well… err… I suppose… yes… it was me Anna.
是你送的?我想……是我,安娜。
I couldn't help it. I… I… love you Anna.
我情不自禁,我,我愛你,安娜。
Do you know what Tom… I quite like you too… I think you're… sweet.
你知道嗎,湯姆,其實我也挺喜歡你的。我覺得你很可愛。
Now come on and give me a kiss.Oh crumbs, shall I come back later? !No it's ok Paul.
快過來,親我一下。天哪,我稍后再過來?!沒關系,保羅。
We're just… getting to know each other a bit better.
我們就是好好認識下彼此。
In fact, Anna… I'd like to ask you something.
安娜,我其實要問你些事情。
Oh, why is Tom getting down on one knee?
湯姆為什么單膝下跪?
I expect he's dropped one of his contact lenses.No it's not that.
我猜他把隱形眼鏡弄掉了吧。并不是。
職場英文口語:捉住機會(二)
Hello again and welcome back to the final English atWork.
你們好,歡迎收聽決定性的一期職場英語。
Mr Socrates has sacked Paul from his position asmanager of Tip Top Trading and he's offered Anna apromotion – to be the new boss. But will sheaccept?
蘇格拉底先生開除了Tip Top Trading的經理保羅,并想提升安娜成為新老板。她會接受嗎?
What's wrong Anna?I feel bad about replacingPaul.He's been good to me.
安娜,怎么啦?我覺得替代保羅不妥。他對我一直很好。
It's business Anna.He's just not up to the job – but you are.Thanks. But why me? Can I do thejob?I'm not as experienced as Tom.
這是公事,安娜。他只是不勝任這份工作,但你可以。謝謝??蔀槭裁词俏?我能勝任嗎?我沒有湯姆經驗豐富。
I think we have seen over the year that you definitely have more experience than Tom!
這一年我們看的很清楚,你肯定比湯姆經驗豐富多了!
Go on Anna, you can do it.So Anna… what do you say?
加油,安娜,你可以的。怎么樣,安娜?
Will you replace Paul as the new boss of Tip Top Trading?Come on Anna.
你愿意代替保羅成為Tip Top Trading的新老板嗎?來吧,安娜。
This promotion recognises your achievements at the company.
此次晉升是對你在公司成就的認可。
It's an opportunity of a lifetime.I know.You'll be my right-hand man.I think he means right-hand woman!
這是千載難逢的好機會。我知道。你將成為我的得力助手。我想他是說右手邊的女人!