英語簡短小對話
每個人都是一個完整的個體,興趣愛好不一樣什么的是很正常的,正是因為如此才需要互相理解。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的英語簡短小對話,供大家參閱!
英語簡短小對話:我為閱讀狂
Todd: Keri, let's talk about reading.
凱莉,我們來聊聊閱讀。
Kerri: OK.
好的。
Todd: First of all, do you like to read?
首先,你喜歡閱讀嗎?
Kerri: Yes, I do!
是的,我喜歡!
Todd: What do you read usually?
你一般都讀些什么?
Kerri: I kind of alternate between fiction and non-fiction.
我通常讀小說,或者非小說。
Todd: OK. What are you reading now?
好的。你現在在讀什么?
Kerri: I'm reading two books now. The Ethics of Startrek, which my uncle gave me, which is non-fiction, and I just started it today: A Spy in the House of Love.
我現在讀的有兩本書。一本我叔叔給我的小說《星際迷航》,另一本是非小說,我今天才開始讀,《A Spy in the House of Love》。
Todd: Oh, OK. It looks like a pretty good book. What is it about?
好的。這本書聽起來很棒。它講的是什么?
Kerri: Right now I've just started, so it's about a women who has been having an affair, basically.
我才開始讀,它主要講的是一個有外遇女人的故事。
Todd: OK. When do you read? When do you find time to read?
好的。你都是什么時候讀書?你都是利用什么時間讀書?
Kerri: I read on the trains while I'm commuting to work. I read at night, on the weekends.
我在上班的途中看書。周末的晚上也讀。
Todd: OK. What is your favorite author?
好的。你最喜歡的作家是誰?
Kerri: I don't have a favorite author.
我沒有特別喜歡的作家。
Todd: Yeah. it's kind of hard to pick.
是的。很難做出選擇。
Kerri: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK. Do you go to the library often?
是的。你經常去圖書館嗎?
Kerri: No, I don't.
我不怎么去。
英語簡短小對話:我愛動物園
Todd: What do you think about the zoo?
你覺得動物園怎么樣?
Dianna: I like to go to the zoo. I like to give all the animals names, like "Bert the Giraffe", but I wish the animals didn't have to be in the zoo, but I think it is good when zoos save animals, and help to make their populations grow.
我喜歡去動物園。我喜歡給每只動物請名字,比如“長頸鹿伯特”,但我希望這些動物不必待在那里,但動物園保護動物,并且保證物種持續(xù)繁殖這點很棒。
Todd: Yeah, they can do some good things, definitely. Ah, what is your favorite animal?
是的,動物園也有好處,你最喜歡的動物是什么?
Dianna: My favorite animal, ooh, let me think. I love cats, just as a pet but, besides I'd pick the coolest animal, I think I would pick probably a monkey.
我最喜歡的動物,讓我想想。我喜歡貓,寵物貓,除了貓,我會選最酷的動物,我想可能是猴子。
Todd: A monkey!
猴子!
Dianna: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: Yeah, there's a lot of monkeys in Japan. Have you ever seen a monkey in the wild?
日本有許多猴子。你見過野生的猴子了嗎?
Dianna: No, but my brother is a wild monkey.
沒有,但我哥哥就是只野猴子。
Todd: Oh, he's going to have to listen to this now.
哦,他現在肯定會知道你的評價了。
英語簡短小對話:盛夏驕陽
Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer.
嗨,克里。我們來談談夏天。
Kerri: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like summer?
你喜歡夏天嗎?
Kerri: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜歡
Todd: OK. Why?
為什么呢?
Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds.
因為夏天很溫暖,天很藍,還有松軟的白色云彩。
Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it like growing up on the beach in the summer?
是的。你在南加利福尼亞州長大的。在沙灘陽光下長大的感覺怎么樣?
Kerri: It was great. It was a lot of fun. It's nice.
太好了。有很多樂趣,很棒。
Todd: Did you learn how to surf?
你學沖浪了嗎?
Kerri: I tried a couple of times but I didn't want to learn in the summer time cause the beaches are too crowded so I tried in the winter but the water is very cold so
I gave up after a couple of tries.
我試了好幾次,但我不想在夏天學,因為夏天沙灘上總是擠滿了人,所以我試著在冬天學沖浪,但水又很冷,所以我試了還幾次最終還是放棄了。
Todd: Oh, really. Even in winter it's too cold, the water.
哦,真的。冬天水太冷了。
Kerri: Yeah, the Pacific's cold.
是的,因為太平洋寒流。
英語簡短小對話:新生兒
Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent.
雅子,我很驚訝你已經當祖母了。
Masako: Yes, yes.
是的。
Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild.
你看上去很年輕。我很震驚。跟我談談你的孫女。
Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's Holly.
她還是個孩子。當然。一個小女孩。她的名字叫做霍利。
Todd: Uh-huh.
哦。
Masako: Holly.
霍利。
Todd: Holly.
霍利。
Masako: Holly. H-O-L-L-Y. And in, with Japanese kanji, it's written with the two parts, and one part is the tree, and another part is winter. So she was born in winter. Her name is winter tree.
霍利,H-O-L-L-Y。在日本文字中這個名字有兩個寓意,一個是樹,一個是冬天。她是冬天出生的,所以就用冬天的樹的名字。
Todd: Oh, that's nice.
很好的名字。
Masako: And it's, her name is "Shuu". It sounds like a boys name, but her parents want to, want her to be a boyish girl.
她的名字是“shuu”。聽起來像個男孩的名字,但她的父母希望如此,他們希望她像男孩一樣堅強。
Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, like a tomboy.
是啊,聽起來有點中性。
Masako: Yeah, maybe.
也許是的。
Todd: Maybe. Um, so how does it feel to be a grandmother?
也許。嗯,做祖母的感覺怎么樣?
Masako: I'm very proud of it. And then I know if I see her, if she's with me, living near to my house, then I forget every other thing and then I'm just very...how do you say? A grand mother who is really occupied with her grandchild.
我很驕傲。如果她來看我,或者她和我在一起,或者搬到我附近住,我就會忘記所有其他的事,怎么說呢,一個祖母心里總是惦記著自己的孫女。
Todd: Oh, yeah, like just um —
是,就像……
Masako: Baba-baka in Japanese.
日語管這個叫做“Baba-baka”。
Todd: Baba-baka....Well congratulations on the grandchild.
“Baba-baka”,祝賀你成為祖母。
Masako: Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
英語簡短小對話:感冒藥
Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?
嘿,你今天感覺怎么樣?
Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.
我覺得很疲勞。我不清楚,我的喉嚨很刺痛,也許我得了什么病。
Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?
不。這太糟糕了。你吃藥了嗎?
Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.
其實,我吃了。我的一個學生昨晚私下告訴我一些秘方。她要我用可口可樂煮姜,然后喝掉這些姜汁可樂,但我對咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不著覺,所以今天感覺很疲勞。
Todd: How did it taste?
姜汁可樂喝著口感如何?
Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.
味道不差。如果是中午的話,我肯定很愛喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不著了。
Todd: Oh, no.
哦,不。
Marion: Yeah.
是啊。
Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?
你還想再喝嗎,換成早上喝?
Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.
不,我想我還是喝普通的感冒糖漿好了。
Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.
但是糖漿味道很差。
Marion: It does.But a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.
沒錯。喝完感冒糖漿后得喝很多水。沒關系。
Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion.
祝你早日康復,瑪莉安。
Marion: All ritht, thanks.
謝謝。
以上是學習啦小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。