餐廳點菜情景英文對話
餐廳點菜情景英文對話
餐廳是我們日常生活中經常會去的地方,可以說是必備場所了。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的餐廳點菜情景英文對話,供大家參閱!
餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇1
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨?;蛟S我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現(xiàn)金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。
餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請?zhí)嫖覀冾A定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時后,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇3
-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?
-Yes, by the window, please.
是的,請給我靠窗戶的。
-This way, please.
這邊請。
-Thank you.
謝謝
餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇4
-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?
晚上好,請坐,先生,這里是我們的菜單。你要先來點喝的嗎?
-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可樂,你呢?
-A n apple juice, please.
蘋果汁
-Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?
謝謝,請慢用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生
-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?
沒有,我們仍然在看菜單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?
-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.
當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。
-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。
-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?
你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒幾成熟?
-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.
三成,五成,七成,全熟