出國旅游過海關英語對話
如果你去國外旅行的話,下了飛機后必定要先通過海關,那么在海關究竟會被問到些什么問題呢?我們應該如何應答呢?這里學習啦小編給大家整理的出國旅游過海關英語對話,供大家參閱!
出國旅游過海關英語對話:出國旅行過海關必備口語
Officer: May I see your passport please?
海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。
亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什么?
Henry: I'm here on business。
亨利:我來這兒履行公務。
Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying? 海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?
Henry: For ten days。
亨利:10天以后就回去了。
Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?
Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。
亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。
Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?
海關人員:先生,請問您的包里有些什么?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。
亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎? Henry: Alright。
亨利:好的。
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。
海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。 Henry: Thank you。
亨利:謝謝。
出國旅游過海關英語對話:美國旅游過海關
海關:
Good afternoon. Welcome to America.
下午好.歡迎您來美國.
弗蘭克:
Thanks.
謝謝
海關:
May I see your passport and customs declaration form?
請出示您的護照和海關申報表好嗎?
弗蘭克:
Yes, here they are.
好的.在這兒.
海關:
Thank you. What` your occupation?
謝謝.您的職業(yè)是什么?
弗蘭克:
I`m a driver.
我是一名司機.
海關:
Are you here for tour?
您是來旅游的嗎?
弗蘭克:
You are right.
你說對了.
海關:
How long are you going to stay here?
您打算在這里呆多久啊?
弗蘭克:
About three weeks.
大約三周.
海關:
Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.
您的申報表符合要求.我們將把海關申報表還給您.請保管好并在離開美國時把它們交回.
弗蘭克:
Ok, thanks.
好的.謝謝.
出國旅游過海關英語對話:海關申報實用對話
Disernarkation Report入境申報
Stuff: Your passport bcket and dtsambarkation czird, please.
工作人員:請出示您的護照、機票及入境登記表。
Ross:Here yau are.
羅斯:在這里。
Stuff:And what is your purpose for visiting Australia?
工作人員:請問您來澳洲的目的是什么?
Ross:Sightseeing.
羅斯:我是來觀光的。
Stuff: Where do you intand to visit?
工作人員:您打算要去哪些地方?
Ross:We will stay in Sydney for 3 da'ys, and then Hy to Caims.We're gaing to visit tha Griaat Barriar Reef an d do some snorkeling there for 3 days.
羅斯:我們會在悉尼待三天,然后飛去凱恩斯。我們會去大堡礁玩三天,潛潛水。
Stuff:Wher e are you going to stay in Sydney and Caims?
工作人員:你們在悉尼和凱恩斯住哪里?
Ross:We've booked a hotel in Sydney and B&B near the Great Barrier Reef.Here are the confirmation letrters.
羅斯:覆們在悉尼的一個飯店訂了房間,在大堡礁附近訂了一間B&B。這些是住宿處的確認回函。
Stuff:OK.I have!no mora quastions for you.Here's your passport.Enjqrr your stay.
工作人員:好了.我沒有別的問題了。給您護照。祝您玩得愉快。
Ross:I will! Thank you!
羅斯:我會的。謝謝!