戀愛約會必備之口語
下面是學習啦小編整理的戀愛約會必備的口語,歡迎大家閱讀!
If you're free, how about lunch? 有空的話一起吃頓中飯如何?
When did you have in mind? 你想什么時候呢?
I was thinking about Thursday? 我看星期四怎么?
That will be fine with me. 沒問題。
Do you have some time tomorrow,英語培訓? 明天有空吧?
Yes, I do. 有啊。
How about having lunch with me? 一起吃頓中飯怎樣?
Good idea. 好主意。
I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow. 我打電話給你,是想知道明天一起吃頓中飯怎么樣?
I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me. 對不起,這個星期我都不方便。
Perhaps we van make it later. 那么,那就改天吧。
That would be better. 好啊。
I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment. 我打電話來,是想確定一下我們約好吃飯的事。
It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right? 是明天中午12點吧?
Yes, that's right. 是的,沒錯。
I'll be there. 我會去的。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment. 真抱歉,我不得不取消我們午餐的約會。
I'm sorry to hear that. 真遺憾。
I have pressing business to attend to. 我有緊急的事件要處理。
No problem. we'll make it later in the month. 沒關系,這個月改天再說吧。
I need to change the time we meet for lunch. 我需要更改咱們約會吃午飯的時間。
What time would be good for you? 什么時間你合適呢?
I'll be about half an hour late. 我大約要慢半個小時。
Good, I'll see you there at 12:30. 好的,十二點我會在那兒與你碰面。
I'll get the check. 我來付帳。
No, let me pay this time. 不,這次由我付。
No, I insist. 不,還是我來。
Well, thank you very much. 好吧,那就謝謝你啦?
This lunch is on me today, 今天這頓飯算我請客。
I think you got it last time. 我記得上回也是你請的。
It's my pleasure. 我請得心里高興。
That's very nice of you. 既然這樣,那就多謝了。
Shall we split the check. 大家AA吧?
Why don't you let me pick it up. 就讓我來付帳好了。
Oh, that's not necessary. 啊,不必這樣。
I know it's not necessary,英語口語. I want to do it. 我知道不用這樣,可是我愿付.
I really enjoyed the lunch. 這頓飯我吃得好高興。
Yes, let's do it again real soon. 是啊,那咱們下次再一起用餐吧。
I'll be back in town next month. 我下個月會再回這里來。
Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.好極了,等你來的時候,請再接受我的招待
PS:
When are you free? 您什么時候有空?
Are you free this Thursday afternoon? 您這個周四下午有空嗎?
What time will you be in? 你什么時候在?
What time will you be able to see me? 您什么時候能夠見我?
Would Wednesday morning be all right? 周三上午可能嗎?
I’d like to make an appointment with Mr. Smith. 我想約見史密斯先生。
Shall I call for you or will you come for me? 我去找您仍是您來找我?
I’ll call and see you if you like. 如果你愿意我想拜訪一下您。
I shall be free this afternoon. 我今天下午有空。
I shall be here at half past six. 我六點半在這兒。
I’ll be very pleased to see you. 我非常高興見到您。
I’ll be so glad if you can come. 如果您能來我將很愉快。
I’m not quite sure if I’m free. 我不確定是否有空。
Monday would be better for me. 禮拜一會好一點。
Well, I’m engaged at that time. 哦,那時我有個約會。
I can’t keep the appointment because I am sick. 因為生病所以我不能赴約。