過關常用英語口語對話
在出國過關時,怎么用英語來回答一些過關常見的問題呢?下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)磉^關常用英語口語對話,供你參考!
過關常用英語對話1:
A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?
A:請問,我可以看您的護照、入境登記表和報關單嗎?
B:OK. Here you are.
B:好,給您。
A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?
A:您在中國待多久?
B:About three weeks.
B:大約三個星期。
A:And what's the purpose of your visit?
A:您旅行的目的是什么?
B:Sightseeing.
B:觀光。
A:And where will you be staying?
A:您要住在哪里?
B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.
B:北京的友誼賓館。
A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?
A:好,請您把手提行李放在柜臺上好嗎?您有沒有帶什么禮物或食品?
B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.
B:有,我的手提箱里有一些新鮮的蘋果。
A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.
A:抱歉,先生,您不能帶新鮮水果進入中國。我得沒收這些東西。
B:Oh , that's too bad.
B:哦,太可惜了。
過關常用英語對話2:
A:Do you have any fruits or meat with you?
A:您帶沒帶水果或肉類食品?
B:No.
B:沒有。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:您有沒有要申報的物品?
B:1 have nothing to declare.
B:我沒有需要申報的物品。
A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?
A:您有幾件行李?
B:I have two large suitcases and a handbag.
B:我?guī)Я藘蓚€大旅行箱和一個手提包。
A:Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?
A:您有沒有帶貴重禮品?
B:No , but I have some small souvenirs.
B:沒有,但我?guī)Я艘恍┬〉募o念品。
A:OK. Thank you.
A:好的。謝謝。
過關常用英語對話3:
A:Passport,please!
A:請出示護照!
B:Here you are.
B:給你。
A:Are you Chinese?
A;您是中國人嗎?
B:Yes,I am.
B:是的,我是。
A: Where in China are you from?
A:您來自中國的什么地方?
B:Fujian Province.
B:福建省。
A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.
A:現(xiàn)在從中國來的游客真不少。
B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.
B:這個不奇怪。我們的學期剛結束,有不少中國人在度假。
A:How long do you plan to stay?
A:您打算待多久?
B:About half a month
B:大約半個月。
A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.
A:可以了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到澳大利亞來。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
過關常用英語口語對話相關文章: