有關登記住房的英語情景口語
一我要登記住房
AMay I help you?
我能為你服務嗎?
BYes, I would like to check in.
我要登記住房。
ADo you have a reservation?
你有事先預訂嗎?
BYes, my name is Carol Jiang. That's spelled JIANG.
有,我叫江卡蘿,江是 J - I - A - N - G。
AI'm sorry, Ma'am. I can't find anything under that name.Do you have your confirmation number?
小姐,對不起,我找不到你的名字。你有登記號碼嗎?
BNo, I don't have it with me.But I know I have a reservation. My husband made it for me last month.
我沒有帶在身上。但是我有訂房,我先生上個月幫我訂的。
AWell, let me look again. How do you spell your first name, Ma'am?
那我再找一次,你的名字怎么拼呢?
BCAROL. Carol.
C - A - R - O - L??ㄌ}。
AI don't find a Carol in the computer for today.I have a Carol Larson here. But that reservation is for next Monday.
我在計算機上找不到今天有叫\(zhòng)"卡蘿\"的房客。這里有卡蘿.拉森,但是她是預訂下星期一的。
BNo, that's not me. My name is Jiang, not Larson. My husband reserved for me.
那不是我,我姓江,不是拉森,我先生幫我訂的。
AAre you sure he used your name, Ma'am?Maybe he reserved under his name.
你確定他用你的名字嗎?或許他用自己的名字訂的。
BHis name is Lin, LIN.
他姓林,L - I - N。
AI'm sorry. I have nothing here.
對不起,這里也沒有。
BMiss, I know he made this reservation for me.
小姐,他有幫我訂。
二我需要一個雙人間
ACan I help you?
我能為您效勞嗎?
BYes, do you have any rooms available?
是的,你們還有房間嗎?
AA single?
單人間嗎?
BNo. I need a double and three triples. My family is waiting for me in the car.
不是,我需要一個雙人間和三個三人間。我家人在車里等我。
APlease fill out this form, sir.
請?zhí)钜幌逻@張表,先生。
BOk…Here you are.
好的。給你。
AHere are your keys. Check out time is noon.
這是鑰匙。退房時間是中午。
BIs breakfast included?
包早餐嗎?
ANo.
不包括在內(nèi)。
有關登記住房的英語情景口語相關文章:
4.2人英語情景對話