坐船旅游英語情景對話
坐船旅游英語情景對話
如果想要出國旅游,那就有必要學習一些常用旅游英語口語。下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)黻P于坐船旅游英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
坐船旅游情景對話1
A: How many ports do we call at on our passage?
A:我們一路上要在幾個港口停留?
B:Four ports.
B:4個港口。
A: The ship is going very fast.
A:船走得真快。
B: Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.
B:每小時大約行駛25海里。
A: You look pale. Are you seasick?
A:您臉色不好。是不是暈船?
B:I don't feel very good.
B:我感到不太舒服。
A:I have some tablets for seasickness.
A:我有治暈船的藥。
B: They give me no help at all.
B:它們對我一點用都沒有。
A: Then we'd better go back to our cabin.
A:那我們最好回到船艙里吧。
坐船旅游情景對話2
A: The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?
A:這艘海峽船開得很快,是嗎?
B: Yes, very. They make the trip in about an hour.
B:是的,非??臁_@趟旅行大約要1小時左右。
A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.
A:但愿我們在旅途中不要遇到風浪。
B: No,I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.
B:我也是這么希望的,我想在甲板上找一把椅子,欣賞穿越海峽的沿途風景。
A:That's a good idea.
A:這是個好主意。
B: The sea seems quite calm, so there will be no fear of seasickness. Are you seasick?
B:看上去大海很平靜,可以不用擔心暈船了。你愛暈船嗎?
A: Yes, unfortunately. I'm very much subject to it.
A:是的,不幸的是,我經常暈船。
B: I'm not a very good sailor, either. My mother is a dreadfully poor sailor. In fact, she never takes a voyage unless she has to.I am better than that, and even on the Pacific. after ten days of it,I can still find my sea legs. Well, happily we shall have a smooth passage today.
B:我也有一點兒暈船。我母親是最愛暈船的人。事實上,她不到萬不得已時從來不坐船。我比她強點兒,甚至有一次在太平洋上航行十天后也幾乎沒怎么暈船。不過今天我們高興的是,我們將有一個平靜的航行。
A: Yes, this little boat gets up a fine speed, and I think we'll soon get to the land.
A:是的,這艘小船還真快。我想我們很快就能到陸地。
B: Yeah,I am of the same opinion.
B:是啊,我也是這么想的。
坐船旅游情景對話3
A:Excuse me, sir.
A:打擾了,先生。
B:What's the matter?
B:什么事?
A:I heard that we will call at some ports on the way. Is that true?
A:我聽說我們將要沿途在一些港口??浚@是真的嗎?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:Where will we call at?
A:我們在哪兒???
B:Dalian.
B:在大連?
A: Dalian is my hometown.
A:大連是我的老家。
B:Really?
B:是嗎?
A: Can I get off the ship and walk around?
A:我能下船到處走走嗎?
B: Sorry. I'm afraid you couldn't.
B:對不起,恐怕您不能。
坐船旅游情景對話4
A: Good morning, everyone. We will get destination in only one hour.
A:早上好,各位。我們還有一個小時就到達目的地了。
B: Oh, yes.
B:啊,好的。
A: I hope that you had good journey.
A:希望各位的旅途很愉快。
B: Yes. Thank you.
B:是的,謝謝你。
A: Make sure that your customs forms are with you.
A:要確定隨身攜帶海關單據。
B: And?
B:還有嗎?
A: Before disembarkation, please get ready.
A:離船之前,請做好準備。
B: All right.
B:好的。
A: By the way, don't forget your luggage on the ship.
A:順便說一句,不要把行李落在船上。
B: Thank you for your reminding.
B:謝謝你的提醒。
A: You will see the beautiful city.
A:你們將會看到一座美麗的城市。
B:I can't wait to see it.
B:我等不及了。