關于問路的英語對話加翻譯
情景對話類的應用問題,主要是以人物對話的形式來引出人們實際生活中遇到的問題,其特點是通過人物的對話來展現(xiàn)實際問題。學習啦小編整理了關于問路的英語對話加翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
關于問路的英語對話加翻譯一
AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?
對不起,你知道海軍上將旅館在哪兒?
BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?
那是在卡來威街,不是嗎?
AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.
是的,但我找不到卡來威街。
BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.
往那邊走四條街,旅館就在那兒,往北走兩條街。
AThanks a lot.
多謝。
BNot at all.
不用客氣。
關于問路的英語對話加翻譯二
ABy the way miss, where is the toilet?
順便問一下,洗手間在哪里?
BToilets are in the rear, I am afraid all the toilets are fully occupied at the moment.
洗手間在后面,恐怕此刻所有廁所都滿了。
AWhat? Oh, what we live! Thank you very much for your help, miss.
什么?噢,這是什么社會啊!噢,小姐,非常感謝你的幫助。
BYou are welcome.
不客氣。
關于問路的英語對話加翻譯三
AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?
打擾一下,小姐,你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎?
BYes,the bus doesn’t go there directly.You have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third stop.When you get off,you can see the bank.
可以,但是車不能直接到那兒你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然后換乘16路公共汽車,在第三站下車后你就能看到這家銀行了。
AHow long will it take me to get there?
到那兒需要多少時間?
BIt’s about an hour.
大約一個小時。
AI see.Thank you.
我知道了,謝謝。
BNot at all.
不用謝。
看了“關于問路的英語對話加翻譯”的人還看了: