英語購物對話(2)
Dialogue 對話
1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?
波德太太,你今天要點肉嗎?
B:Yes, please.
是的。
A:This lamb’s very good.
這塊羔羊肉很好。
B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t.
我喜歡羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜歡。
A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.
來些牛排好嗎?這塊很好。
B:Give me that piece, please.
請給我那一塊吧。
And a pound of mince, too.
我還要一磅肉糜。
2. A:Can I help you?
您想要買什么? u
B:I’d just like to have a look around.
我只想隨便看看。
A:Are you looking for some apples?
你想要一些蘋果嗎?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.
如果蘋果不錯的話,我也可以買一些。
3. A:Do you like this dress, madam?
夫人,你喜歡這種衣服嗎?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.
我很喜歡這種顏色,這件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。
A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
這件怎么樣?這件很好看,非常時髦。短裙現(xiàn)在很流行。你想穿上試試嗎?
B:All right.
好的。
4. A: Have you any shoes like these?
你們有這種鞋子嗎?
B:What size?
什么尺碼?
A:Size five.
五號的。
B:What color?
什么顏色?
A:Black.
黑色的。
B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any.
很抱歉,我們沒有。
5. A: How many do you need?
你想買多少?
B:Two Kilograms.
兩公斤。
6. A: Are these apples on sale?
這些蘋果降價賣嗎?
B:That’s our rock bottom price.
這是我們的最低價了。
7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.
對我們來講,太貴了,我們付不起那么多錢。
B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.
這種型號比那種要便宜些,只要28鎊。但是,當然,它不如那臺貴的好。
A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.
我不喜歡這種型號。那種型號貴些,但它值這些錢。
A:Can we buy it on instalments?
我們可以分期付款嗎?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.
當然,你可以先付10英鎊定金,然后,每月付1鎊,一共付60個星期。 |3.
8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.
如果不太麻煩的話,我想要那件藍色的。
B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻煩,我去為你取來。給你,這是最新款的。
A:Could I have a try?
我能試試嗎?
B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.
當然可以,試衣間在那邊。
B:It seems to fit you very well. u
這件衣服很適合你。
A:All right. I think I’ll take it.
行,我買了。
9. A: Can you come down a bit? u
你可以便宜一點嗎?
B:That’s almost cost price.
這幾乎是成本價了。
10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please. u
對不起,我想買件藍色的襯衫。
B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are.
很愿意為您服務,給您。
11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes. u
我想買雙鞋。
B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some.
好的,先生。很高興拿給你看。
12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one? u
你有更大點的嗎?
B:Yes, we have. Let me show you.
有,我拿給你。
13. A: Would you mind if I try this on?
我能試試嗎?
B:No, not at all. u<` E
當然可以.
A:Give me a smaller size, please.
請給我拿小一點的。
B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some.
很榮幸為您服務。
14. A: What can I do for you, Madam?
我能為您做什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes.
我想買身套裝。
15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss?
有什么我能幫忙的嗎,小姐?
B:I’m just looking.
我只是看看。
16. A: I want to buy a camera.
我想買架照相機。
B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock.
對不起,脫銷了。
A:Are you likely to be getting any more in?
你們還進貨嗎?
B:Look in again next Sunday.
下星期日再來看看吧。
17. A: How much is it?
這個多少錢?
B:Sixty dollars.
60美元。
A:How much does it cost?這個值多少錢?
B:It costs one hundred Yuan.
100元。
A:What’s the price of this one?
這個值多少錢?
B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan.
只要80元。
A:How much does it come to? u
總共多少錢?
B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars.
總共240美元。
18. A: Can you come down a little?
你能便宜點嗎?
B:That’s the best I can do.
這是最合理的價格了。
19. A: Half?price computers? How do they do that?
半價計算機?怎么可能呢
B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print.
不知道。我們來看看那個小印刷字吧! u<`