商務英語情景對話(2)
商務英語情景對話
商務英語情景對話:真誠的道歉
A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon.
A:嗨,李明。下午好。
B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...
B:南茜、鮑比,你們好。(對鮑比)我本不想提的,只是你新買的音響……
A: What's the matter?
A:怎么啦?
B: You were playing it very late last night.
B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。
A: Really?
A:真的嗎?
B: It kept me awake.
B:吵得我睡不著。
A: Oh , I'm sorry.
A:噢,對不起。
B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.
B:吵得我?guī)讉€小時都沒睡著。
A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.
A:對不起,我……我沒有意識到聲音竟有那么大。
B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.
B:還真的有那么大聲呢,況且又很晚了。你不信的話,可以問問南茜。
C: It's true. It was a bit loud.
C:是的,聲音是稍微大了一點。
A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.
A:很對不起,我當時確實沒意識到會有那么大。我保證以后把聲音開小些。
B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.
B:噢,沒什么大不了的,才這一次嘛。
C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.
C:我很高興,大家把事情說清楚了就好了。
商務英語情景對話:萬分感謝
A: Hello.
A:你好。
B: Oh, hello, Bobby. How are you doing these days?
B:哦,你好,鮑比。你近來好嗎?
A: I'm much better, thank you very much. I am just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me.
A:好多了,謝謝你。我正要打電話告訴你,你送的花我真是太喜歡了。
B: I'm glad you like them , Bobby. Your wife said yellow roses are your favorite.
B:你喜歡,我很高興,鮑比。你太太說你喜歡黃玫瑰。
A: Yes,they're really beautiful. Thank you very much.
A:是的,黃玫瑰真的很美。太感謝了。
B: That's my pleasure, Bobby. Just hope you're feeling better.
B:不用謝,鮑比。我多希望你盡快好起來啊!
A: I am. The doctor says 1 can go home the day after tomorrow.
A:我是好起來了,醫(yī)生說我后天就能出院了。
B: Day after tomorrow-so soon--why,Bobby, that's marvelous. I bet Celia was very happy to hear that.
B:后天——這么快——噢,鮑比,棒極了!西莉亞聽到這個好消息,肯定高興得很吧。
A: She doesn't know it yet. I found out only an hour ago. I couldn't have reached her so soon.
A:她還不知道呢。我也只是一小時前才知道的,還沒來得及告訴她。
商務英語情景對話:祝賀與贊美
A: Hi, Alex. Welcome to my birthday party!
A:嗨,艾力克斯,歡迎來參加我的生日聚會!
B: Hi, happy birthday! Here is a present for you!
B:嗨,祝你生日快樂!我給你帶了一件禮物。
A: Oh, it's so kind of you! What is it?
A:噢,你想得真周到。是什么?
B: Why don't you open and see?
B:你打開看看不就知道了嗎?
A: Wait, let me guess. Is it a box of chocolate?
A:等等,先讓我猜猜。是不是一盒巧克力?
B: No. Just open it and you will see.
B:不是,打開看看吧。
A: OK. It is a big surprise. A dress! Look at this beautiful dress!
A:好的,對我來說是個驚喜哦,一件裙子!這件裙子真漂亮!
B: Do you like it?
B:你喜歡嗎?
A: Yes, I love it. Thank you so much. Have a good time here.
A:是的,我很喜歡。非常感謝你!祝你今晚派對上玩得開心!
B: I'm glad you like it. Is everybody here now?
B:你喜歡就好,所有人都到齊了
A: Not yet, let's wait inside.
A:還沒呢,我們進去等吧。
B: Great, let's go.
B:好極了,我們走吧。
商務英語情景對話相關文章: