国产成人v爽在线免播放观看,日韩欧美色,久久99国产精品久久99软件,亚洲综合色网站,国产欧美日韩中文久久,色99在线,亚洲伦理一区二区

學習啦>學習英語>英語閱讀>英語詩歌>

經典簡單的英文詩歌朗誦

時間: 韋彥867 分享

  文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助于開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對于英語學習有很大幫助。小編精心收集了經典簡單的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  經典簡單的英文詩歌篇1

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry your heart with me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心里

  I am never without it

  從未分離

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我單獨成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的愛人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面對命運我從不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命運的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  萬千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永遠是月亮所想表達的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太陽所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  這秘密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之樹在生長

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  這棵樹高于靈魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇跡,能夠隔離參商

  I carry your heart

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心里

  經典簡單的英文詩歌篇2

  SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

  我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

  By Pierre De Ronsard

  作者:龍薩

  Tr. Zhang Heqing

  翻譯:張和清

  Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

  我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

  She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

  她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

  Or to the general sun, who everywhere

  或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

  Goes common with his light? You walk alone

  揮灑著一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

  And you are such that envy must despair

  你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

  Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

  發(fā)覺我的贊揚無以原諒,

  You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

  你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

  Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

  你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的回音。

  Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

  那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

  Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

  在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

  So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

  你的美麗至今無人企及。

  Either your body shields some noble demon,

  你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

  Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

  你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

  Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

  你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

  經典簡單的英文詩歌篇3

  我不屬于你

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不屬于你,也沒有沉迷于你,

  沒有,盡管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蠟燭融化,

  像雪花融匯在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你愛我,我也知道

  你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。

  可我就是我,渴望著

  像光一樣迷失在光里。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,將我深深地拋進愛里吧,

  滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

  卷入你愛的暴風雨,

  做狂風中的纖燭一支。

  
看了“經典簡單的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.英語詩歌朗誦簡單精選

2.簡短的英語詩歌朗誦精選

3.簡單的英文詩歌朗誦精選

4.關于簡單的英語詩歌朗誦

5.經典英語詩歌朗誦

1892799