關于名人經典英文詩精選
關于名人經典英文詩精選
英語詩歌的特點是短小精悍,語言簡練,注重押韻,具有豐富的想象力,是英語文學中的瑰寶。學習啦小編整理了關于名人經典英文詩,歡迎閱讀!
關于名人經典英文詩篇一
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Love me little, Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的愛情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果愛得太炙熱
Burneth soon to waste.
它將很快燃燒成灰燼
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要對我冰冷
Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱
Love that lasteth till its old
不要讓愛的花朵那么快就凋謝
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你愛我 一直到老
Love me little ,Love me long
愛我少一點,愛我久一點
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的愛情
If thou love me too much,
如果愛我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那樣永恒
Love me little ,more than such,
愛我少一點我更愿意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕愛會失去
I am with little well content,
一點兒我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一點兒就會讓我滿意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
我們的愛 至死不渝
關于名人經典英文詩篇二
i carry your heart with me
我將你的心帶上
i carry it in my heart
放進我心里
i am never without it
從未分離
anywhere i go you go, my dear;
無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我單獨成事
my darling
那也是出于我的愛人,你的力量
i fear no fate
面對命運我從不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命運的方向
i want no world for beautiful
萬千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永遠是月亮所想表達的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太陽所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
這秘密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之樹在生長
which grows higher than the soul can hope
這棵樹高于靈魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇跡,能夠隔離參商
i carry your heart
我將你的心帶上
i carry it in my heart
放進我心里
關于名人經典英文詩篇三
STAND still, and I will read to thee
請站一下,聽我給你講一課,
A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.
親愛的,講講愛的哲學。
These three hours that we have spent,
我們在此散步已經三個小時,
Walking here, two shadows went
陪伴我們的是兩個影子,
Along with us, which we ourselves produced.
這影子本產自我們自己;
But, now the sun is just above our head,
而現在太陽已恰好照著頭頂,
We do those shadows tread,
我們踩著自己的影,
And to brave clearness all things are reduced.
一切東西都顯得美麗、清晰。
So whilst our infant loves did grow,
我們的愛苗也這樣成長,
Disguises did, and shadows, flow
我們的遮蓋掩飾也這樣
From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.
漸漸消逝。但如今不再這樣。
That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,
那種愛情還未升上最高點,
Which is still diligent lest others see.
當它還在竭力躲避旁人的眼。
Except our loves at this noon stay,
除非我們的愛停在午時,
We shall new shadows make the other way.
我們會在另一面造出新的影子。
As the first were made to blind
起初的影子用來騙旁人,
Others, these which come behind
后來的影子用來騙我們——
Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.
對付自己,蒙騙自己的雙眼。
If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,
假如我們的愛情漸漸削弱,
To me thou, falsely, thine
就會我對你、你對我
And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.
把各自的行為遮遮掩掩。
The morning shadows wear away,
上午的影子浙漸耗完,
But these grow longer all the day ;
下午的影子卻不斷發(fā)展.
But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.
一旦愛情衰退.它的來日苦短!
Love is a growing, or full constant light,
愛以飽滿不移的光照臨世界,
And his short minute, after noon, is night.
但它正午若過,下一分鐘就是夜。
看了“關于名人經典英文詩”的人還看了:
1.名人經典詩歌欣賞
2.經典名人詩歌欣賞