英語幽默笑話大全帶翻譯兩則
我讓奶奶高興了
A teacher is telling her students the importance of making othersglad. “Now, children,” she says“Did you make someone else glad?”
一位教師正在對學生講使人高興的重要性。“聽著,孩子們,”他說:“你們曾讓別人高興過嗎?”
“Please, teacher,” says a small boy, “I made someone gladyesterday.”
“我,老師,”一個男孩子說,“昨天我就使別人高興過。”
“Well done. Who was that?” The teacher says.
“做得好。是誰呢?”老師說。
“My granny.” The boy says.
“我奶奶。”小男孩說。
“Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad.” The teacher says.
“好孩子?,F(xiàn)在告訴我們,你是怎樣使你奶奶高興的?”老師問道。
“I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her for three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I’m going home.’ And she said, ‘well. I’m glad!’”
“是這樣的,老師。昨天我去看她,在她那兒呆了3個小時。然后我對她說:‘奶奶,我要回家了。’她說:‘啊,我很高興。’”
那不是我的狗
A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”
一個婦人走進一家寵物店,看見一只很可愛的小狗。她問店主:“你的狗咬人嗎?”
The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”
店主說:“不,我的狗不咬人。”
The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.
于是這個婦人試著撫摸小狗,可是小狗卻咬了她。
“Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”
“哎喲!”婦人說,“我想你剛才還說你的狗不咬人。”
The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”
店主人回答說:“那不是我的狗。”