關于商務英語社交(3)
Let's say 8 for 8:30.(This means you should arrive anything between 8:00 and 8:30, but not later than 8:30.)
8點到8點半之間都可以。(這句話的意思是8點至8點半之間任何時間來都可以,但不要超過8點半。)
Place 地點
Is it far?
那里很遠嗎?
What's the best way of getting there?
怎樣到那里最方便?
I'd recommend you take a taxi.
我建議你乘出租車。
I'll send/give you a map.
我會寄/給你地圖。
Number 數量
It'll just be the four of us.
就我們4個人。
We've invited a few friends.
我會請幾個朋友來。
There'll be six people there.
有6個人出席。
There'll be another couple from...
e.g. There'll be another couple from Spain.
會有另外一對西班牙夫婦參加。
Confirming 確認
So, that's 7:30 on Wednesday?
好,那就定在星期三晚上7點半。
Let me just confirm that. Tuesday at 8.00, at your place.
說好了,星期二晚上8點在你家。
I look forward to seeing you.
盼望著你的到來。
相關文章:
關于商務英語社交(3)
上一篇:容易誤解的外貿詞語
下一篇:出行必備實用英語之航班預定英文